Exam Development and Design
This service provides a flexible approach to the development of syllabus and/or examination that is designed to meet your external business/market or internal organisation requirements.
Development of the required examination syllabus by GCI or in partnership by harnessing your internal expertise or through the establishment and management of an external panel of Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Development of examination questions based on the syllabus provided by you or developed by GCI on your behalf.
- Dynamic generation of web-based or paper-based examinations from a secure question bank based on the examination syllabus.
- Production and maintenance of multiple exam versions.
- Analysis of questions and answers by exam version and or on a question by question basis.
- Speed to market with a responsive, efficient, timely approach to new exam types and exam versions.
- It provides a cost effective approach with a reduction in resource operating costs.
- Facilitation and coordination of internal and our external expert panels in the development of examination questions provides greater time efficiency to your organisation.
- Your active participation in the quality assurance of examinations prior to production will ensure a controlled, measured outcome.
- Continual improvement through statistical analysis and reporting.