Governance and Policy
Our management system has been developed and refined to provide the framework from which GCI must operate. This enables us to assure good governance and behave consistently across our business.
Our commitment is to:
- Deliver a business strategy that contributes to our vision and achieves business objectives.
- Continually develop a sustainable business.
- Achieve customer satisfaction by delivering high quality, reliable and consistent product and services that meet or exceed our customers' business requirements.
- Use technology to support internal processes, continually improve our productivity and deliver enhanced capability to our customers.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and sustainable working environment for our people.
- Ensure governance of the business and uphold the reputation of our organisation in being the provider of choice in our chosen markets.
GCI operates within a business excellence framework that is defined by the management system that is designed to establish, implement and continually improve the effectiveness of appropriate systems, processes and procedures used to deliver quality products and services to our customers.
Quality Policy Statement
Our Quality Policy is set by the Executive Management Leadership Team and provides a framework for establishing and reviewing quality and customer satisfaction objectives.
To ensure that we honor our commitment to achieving this result, we will:
- Ensure that all of our products comply with relevant safety and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure our products meet and/or exceed their published specifications.
- Maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of our product and service management systems to conform at a minimum to IS0 9001 Quality Management.
- Standard or more stringent or legally required standards as dictated by specific markets.
- Continually monitor the quality of our customer interactions, with the intent to improve our customer's total experience.
- Establish quality requirements for suppliers, partners, and contractors and hold them accountable to comply.
- Treat customers in accordance with GCI's Standards of Business Conduct and Privacy policies.
Each business group is responsible for conformance with the GCI Quality Policy and for proposing policy changes consistent with their business needs to GCI Quality and Privacy Policies.
This policy is reviewed annually by the GCI Quality Leadership Team for continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.